Romantic Songs, love quotes, Love Books, Love Sms
All about love


Bookmark Fall-in-l0v6 >>




Web Search

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Missing Quotes


هذه الصورة محفوظة من طرف موقع servimg.com

I Miss U Quotes









In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.  ~Hans Nouwens


The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.  ~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook


I keep coming back to you in my head, but you couldn't know that, and I have no carbons.  ~Adrienne Rich



I am tired, Beloved,
of chafing my heart against
the want of you;
of squeezing it into little inkdrops,
And posting it.
~Amy Lowell, "The Letter"


I dropped a tear in the ocean.  The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.  ~Author Unknown


To die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment.  ~George Lansdowne


In the hope to meet
Shortly again, and make our absence sweet.
~Ben Jonson


The joy of meeting pays the pangs of absence; else who could bear it?  ~Nicholas Rowe


Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?  I guess that wouldn't work.  Someone would leave.  Someone always leaves.  Then we would have to say good-bye.  I hate good-byes.  I know what I need.  I need more hellos.  ~Charles M. Schulz


Where'er I roam, whatever realms to see,
My heart untravelled, fondly turns to thee;
Still to my brother turns, with ceaseless pain,
And drags at each remove a lengthening chain.
~Oliver Goldsmith, The Traveller


Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will.  ~Author Unknown


We only part to meet again.  ~John Gay


She went her unremembering way,
She went and left in me
The pang of all the partings gone,
And partings yet to be.
~Francis Thompson


One kind kiss before we part,
Drop a tear, and bid adieu;
Though we sever, my fond heart
Till we meet shall pant for you.
~Robert Dodsley


As the presence of those we love is as a double life, so absence, in its anxious longing and sense of vacancy, is as a foretaste of death.  ~Anna Brownell Jameson


Ye flowers that drop, forsaken by the spring,
Ye birds that, left by summer, cease to sing,
Ye trees that fade, when Autumn heats remove,
Say, is not absence death to those who love?
~Alexander Pope


A goodbye isn't painful unless you're never going to say hello again.  ~Author Unknown


Don't be dismayed by good-byes.  A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.  And meeting again after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends.  ~Richard Bach


Ever absent, ever near;
Still I see thee, still I hear;
Yet I cannot reach thee, dear!
~Francis Kazinczy


Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.  ~Author Unknown


Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire.  ~Francois Duc de la Rochefoucauld, translated from French


The eternal quest of the individual human being is to shatter his loneliness.  ~Norman Cousins


It is loneliness that makes the loudest noise.  This is true of men as of dogs.  ~Eric Hoffer


I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long.  If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.  ~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.  ~Kay Knudsen

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...