Romantic Songs, love quotes, Love Books, Love Sms
All about love


Bookmark Fall-in-l0v6 >>




Web Search

Monday, February 14, 2011

Quotes about Love



Image hosted by servimg.com




When you smiled you had my undivided attention,
When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you,
When you cried you had my urge to hold you,
When you said you loved me, 
You had my Heart Forever . . .


("v") ("v") ("v")
..'v'....'v'.....'v'

Sometimes we play with love >>>
But, when the time comes and you finally realize that you want to get serious ..love plays with you  :'(

("v") ("v") ("v")
..'v'....'v'.....'v'


Miss The One who is ready 2 Miss anything for U


("v") ("v") ("v")
..'v'....'v'.....'v'



Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning


("v") ("v") ("v")
..'v'....'v'.....'v'



Don't misunderstand a person who shows "Anger" on you coz this is most easiest and childish way to show Deep Love


("v") ("v") ("v")
..'v'....'v'.....'v'



Value of relation isn't that how much you feel happy with some one But it's that how much some one feels ALONE without you


("v") ("v") ("v")
..'v'....'v'.....'v'



Love is like playing the piano,
first u must learn to play by the rules, then u must forget the rules and play from your heart...


("v") ("v") ("v")
..'v'....'v'.....'v'



Three words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words
I love you


("v") ("v") ("v")
..'v'....'v'.....'v'



Its only the miles that keeps us apart,
Your the only one who's got my heart,
Even if we dont stay together,
Our love will be forever !





("v") ("v") ("v")
..'v'....'v'.....'v'



If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope


("v") ("v") ("v")
..'v'....'v'.....'v'



Quotes about Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...